Legal Notice and Cookies Policy
This website is owned by Dracula Technologies. The information it contains is subject to change at any time without prior notice and is available for information purposes only and is not contractually binding. Dracula Technologies cannot be held liable for inaccuracies or errors that may appear on this website.
4 rue Georges Auric
Tel: +33 (0)4 75 78 26 65
R.C.S. Romans 538 758 236
SIRET: 538 758 236 000 11
Registry of the Commercial Court – Romans
Simplified joint-stock company
Share capital: 1 445 326 €
With the exception of public documents and further details, the entire content of www.dracula-technologies.com, including texts, presentations, illustrations, photographs, tree diagrams and layout, are the exclusive intellectual property of Dracula Technologies and its partners. In this respect, all partial or total representation, reproduction, imbrication and dissemination is strictly forbidden in compliance with the provisions of article L. 122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code. Any person who does so, without prior and express authorisation from the copyright holder, shall be liable to prosecution for copyright infringement provided for in articles L. 335-2 and the following of the Intellectual Property Code. Moreover, all partial or total representation, reproduction, imbrication and dissemination of the database contained within www.dracula-technologies.com is forbidden pursuant to the provisions of Law n°98-536 of July 1st 1998 relative to the legal protection of databases. In any case, all authorised copies of part or all of the content of the site, should include the statement “Copyright www.dracula-technologies.com”
Technical development and graphic design
4 rue Georges Auric
Tel.: +33 (0)4 75 78 26 65
The « Dracula Technologies » and « LAYER® » brands have been registered with INPI. In this respect, any person who proceeds with their representation, reproduction, imbrication and dissemination is subject to the sanctions provided for in articles L. 713-2 and the following of the Intellectual Property Code.
Any information collected from individuals via the contact forms shall not be disclosed to parties other than those belonging to our company. However, in compliance with the French Data Protection Act we would like to inform you that your answers are optional and that failure to complete any part shall have no consequences. However, your answers should be sufficiently detailed in order to enable us to process the information. You can also, for legitimate reasons, refuse the processing of your personal information.
WHAT ARE COOKIES ?
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
THE COOKIES WE SET
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and you personal E-mail, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the GDPR Cookies Policy Generator
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org